Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3 werid things....plz read...................

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
OK, i have 3 thingi wan't too share with the wizard world.

First, I was walking around in Kroktopia, and I saw some person called Marva Flamewing walking around. I went to fight, and the battle ring showed up and it was her with a Mander. She had ALLOT of Health, and she looked like a Spitrit Warrior. WHO WAS SHE AND WHY IS SHE IN KROK?

Second, i was looking around in Grizzleheim, and randomly a a box came up, and said: "It awaits you" The spot where the picture is was a question mark, and the voice was just that womens. WHAT WAS THAT?

Last, someone please tell me why Jade Oni gave me Malestair's Iceflame Tunic?

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Wow. I can't help with most of this, but I can tell you who Mavra Flamewing is. She's a boss in Dragonspyre, and she's somewhat infamous for her annoying minions, who can use Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Spirit Armor, and Tower Shield. 2,000 health is a lot for Krok, but the lowest health of all bosses in Dragonspyre.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Taco5754 wrote:
OK, i have 3 thingi wan't too share with the wizard world.

First, I was walking around in Kroktopia, and I saw some person called Marva Flamewing walking around. I went to fight, and the battle ring showed up and it was her with a Mander. She had ALLOT of Health, and she looked like a Spitrit Warrior. WHO WAS SHE AND WHY IS SHE IN KROK?

Second, i was looking around in Grizzleheim, and randomly a a box came up, and said: "It awaits you" The spot where the picture is was a question mark, and the voice was just that womens. WHAT WAS THAT?

Last, someone please tell me why Jade Oni gave me Malestair's Iceflame Tunic?

Totally Totally weird.

1) Marva Flamewing is a Dragonspyre boss! She was actually in Krokotopia?
HUH!!!???!?!?!? Must be a HUUUUUUGE glitch

2) Thats weird....

3:

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Personally, I think you are just a grand who knows about these things and are lying through your teeth because you are bored and want a good forum topic.
If this is true, the Krok story could be from "scene bleeding" or other slides transforming with one another
The Grizzleheim story, I honestly dont understand it, and cant say I care to know what it is.
The M Robe from JO is is possible due to a technical error but could also be that your ice, or have seen the robe, know the name, and made yourself a little story.
:?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Wow this is very strange. Can you please give a more detailed description of the areas in which this happened in both Krok and GH? I am very curious about these two events. I would like to look into them myself. TY

Matthew LifeGiver GM Life Wizard 4 Life!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Ok, so I really dont know what to say about the first and third thing but when it comes the GrizzleHelm issue... The same thing has happen to me when I first entered GrizzleHelm for the trade quest. I'm just saying but lately, a lot of wierd stuff has been happening in GrizzleHelm. Like for example, when I first rode my Royal Lioness mount in GH and when I got my grand master robe, I got the same message like five time, it was so annoying.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:
Personally, I think you are just a grand who knows about these things and are lying through your teeth because you are bored and want a good forum topic.
If this is true, the Krok story could be from "scene bleeding" or other slides transforming with one another
The Grizzleheim story, I honestly dont understand it, and cant say I care to know what it is.
The M Robe from JO is is possible due to a technical error but could also be that your ice, or have seen the robe, know the name, and made yourself a little story.
:?

I would have to agree.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
This is all weird but certainly possible I have had loads of things happen that could not be explained. There is not bug button in live realm so i just ignore it

Still the Krock story is hard to believe because Marva is not a walking char she is located in a tower and had you said she showed up in a krok tower (or one of those chambers) I may have been likely to say you had a real quirk but to see Marva walking around with the manders that is a bit far fetched.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
OK, for the people who said it was a lie, i can see where you would get that and how you can thing that, but it's true. I have allot of problems on my computer, so that might effect Wizard101. MARVA FLAMEWING IS A DS BOSS!!!! that explains the armor....... For the people that asked, in Krok I was in the Entrance Hall, in Pyrimind of the Sun, and in GH i was getting Mana in NorthGuard.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Taco5754 wrote:
OK, for the people who said it was a lie, i can see where you would get that and how you can thing that, but it's true. I have allot of problems on my computer, so that might effect Wizard101. MARVA FLAMEWING IS A DS BOSS!!!! that explains the armor....... For the people that asked, in Krok I was in the Entrance Hall, in Pyrimind of the Sun, and in GH i was getting Mana in NorthGuard.

i dont know.....seems suspcious.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Yeah I know, 2,000 health is really alot of health for only a Krokotopian boss. I did the Tomb of the Beguiler not very long ago, and the boss at the last part of it had 3,400 life points. I don't like Marva Flamewing's minions.
They're really bad!

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Hey she isn't the only one to get a M tunic fora different boss. I got the myth one from zarathax helping my friend! Prettyweird huh, but the box and the boss i know nothing about?

Ryan Windstaff
lvl:47 master

( PS i posted a comment on the messiage boards and don't know how to go back to see if there's any comments :( k)

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
ok, um

1) weird

2) O SNAP SCARY

3) you complain, why? LOL

#2 WOULD SO SCARE ME OUT OF MY MIND I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO GH EVER AGAIN!