Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 very-strange glitches~

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
1) invisible npcs

so i went trolling through dragonspyre with some friends; we were so excited to see malistaire again, because he missed us and all that. but, when we got there, he and cyrus and sylvia were all invisible!

the dialogue boxes still appeared as they should, and we could still hear them talking/see the camera panning (and even caught a glimpse of the green leafy poof that was sylvia). cyrus eventually made an appearance at the end, but the other two remained invisible.

(i thought it was just my computer, but my friend confirmed that she saw the same thing)

2) stitching glitching (i made a rhyme, yay woo!)

if i log in as my balance wizard and stitch her gear, it works fine. but, if i switch wizards and try to stitch something for, say, my necromancer, it still appears as the previous wizard's gear.

this has been going on, ever since khrysalis was released, and it annoys me that i can't stitch gear for my wizards without logging out and back in repeatedly.

please fix these, oh allmighty ki staff, before my brain explodes!

-von
(of dr. von shadowsong and the gearless promethean trolls)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dr Von on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
1) invisible npcs

so i went trolling through dragonspyre with some friends; we were so excited to see malistaire again, because he missed us and all that. but, when we got there, he and cyrus and sylvia were all invisible!

the dialogue boxes still appeared as they should, and we could still hear them talking/see the camera panning (and even caught a glimpse of the green leafy poof that was sylvia). cyrus eventually made an appearance at the end, but the other two remained invisible.

(i thought it was just my computer, but my friend confirmed that she saw the same thing)

2) stitching glitching (i made a rhyme, yay woo!)

if i log in as my balance wizard and stitch her gear, it works fine. but, if i switch wizards and try to stitch something for, say, my necromancer, it still appears as the previous wizard's gear.

this has been going on, ever since khrysalis was released, and it annoys me that i can't stitch gear for my wizards without logging out and back in repeatedly.

please fix these, oh allmighty ki staff, before my brain explodes!

-von
(of dr. von shadowsong and the gearless promethean trolls)

We did the Mallie fight 4 times in a short period of time, once for self rest helping others and all of them where that way - ugh. I mentioned this a few weeks ago but no one seemed to be having the problem?

That is my favorite instance in the game to go though - now that I don't get lost and then to just see view over cliff it was a let down. My favorite part is when, I come over the ramp and those huge doors start to swing open and I know I am getting closer, goose pimples time.

My only stitch glitch has been that I can not stitch all three pcs of attire on my wizards in a row. I can do hat and robe but then boots decline to accept. I waited a day and did the boots fine?

Mary

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Northlite on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
We did the Mallie fight 4 times in a short period of time, once for self rest helping others and all of them where that way - ugh. I mentioned this a few weeks ago but no one seemed to be having the problem?

That is my favorite instance in the game to go though - now that I don't get lost and then to just see view over cliff it was a let down. My favorite part is when, I come over the ramp and those huge doors start to swing open and I know I am getting closer, goose pimples time.

My only stitch glitch has been that I can not stitch all three pcs of attire on my wizards in a row. I can do hat and robe but then boots decline to accept. I waited a day and did the boots fine?

Mary
I totally know what you mean~ Dragonspyre has always been my favourite world, but TCoF gives me the shivers... and that cut-scene with Sylvia is so sad! I've taken to keeping a box of tissues on my desk, to:

a) dry the little wizard-tears I cried, when all I wanted was to give Mally a big wizard-hug and comfort him, instead of beating him up;

b) dry the tears from laughing so hard at my friend's imitation of Sylvia (since we, uh, selectively changed certain words in her dialogue... I laughed so hard that I ended up cleaning diet pop off my computer screen for a month).

Frolicking around in noob gear with Mally is my break from everything else. Please, KI~ don't make me resort to gearless Xibalba runs! But, if it's the only way to see my undead husband *giggle* again, then I will do it!

As for the stitching, I had the same thing happen with the wand~ my balance wizard's hat, robe, and boots were all fine, but that wand did not want to cooperate with me!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
well there is not just that there is also the running through the walls of buildings and such. then some of them are fun like the carpet glitch for your house.:D

Sincerely Robert NIghtwhisper lvl 85 wizard