Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Gift Icon Windows

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello. For some reason, I have two gift Icon windows at the left of my screen when playing. One of them is health elixir from a while back that was gifted from a friend. The other is stuff I have been given to by kings isle or won from wizardblox or kifreegames.com. The extra one is just taking up space and preventing me from seeing most of the stuff I get from battles. Please make it so these two things, gifted and won, are put together into one icon.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer

Administrator
Items that are gifted from a friend are specific to that particular character - if you were to log in with a different character, you would only see the main gift icon.

Having the two icons is the only way for us to let you know that the one particular item was intended just for that character.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Oh now I get it! Thank you for the answer. I think that these gift windows are very annoying, though, and they should either be placed in a different section of the screen or there should be an option to hide them in the options menu.