Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

0 pip spells not casting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Sometimes when I cast a zero pip spell it will act as if I've past please look into this if u. If anyone else is having this problem please reply.

P.s. Sometimes I'll cast a spell and I'll end up casting another spell instead, this may be my mistake but it's happened three times and I'm pretty sure I didn't cast those spells

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I've been using 0 pips spells consistently recently, if none of those issues. It might be your computer. I have had that problem before when lag was really bad. The delay between button press and game response will create those conditions if there is internet latency.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You may want to check your connection. What you may be experiencing is very bad lag.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
May 30, 2010
i had that happen to yourinternet may be too slow so it think you passed

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I figure it's just a bad connection as for the different spells casting it's probably just my fault. I'm saying this now because I looked at my wifi card and it kept going dormant , it was probably a coincidence that they were 0 pip spells because those are the spells I cast the most. Case closed.

btw, thx to the people who told me to check my connection