Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your opinion about Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2013
I personally think that Grizzleheim is very unique and different in its own way, compared to other worlds. But then again, you could say that for every other world... Although Grizzleheim seems extremely different for me, comparing to Wysteria, Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Since some people really enjoy Wintertusk, I really wanted to ask you guys about it....

So your opinion about Grizzleheim: Love it or hate it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I really love the story and gameplay in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. I think it's one of the best done worlds.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like Grizzleheim and Wintertusk a lot. I only wish that the xp in Grizzleheim was higher, but aside from that I enjoy pretty much all of it.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
I think there both pretty well-made worlds, I love how in grizzlehiem u can walk through the would and defeat enimies.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I love the theme of Grizzleheim and it's quests.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I love Grizzleheim. I like the atmosphere and music and the Nordic tale theme and the bears and the trees and the fishing. I also like the crafting vendors there and in Wintertusk a lot. The XP in GH itself is a bit low, but this is made up for in Wintertusk. Overall, it is one of my favorite worlds.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
BTW:Onmy other post it says would but just note its sopposed to say woods.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Yes, it is a amazing world to work in, so...Natural The nature, the new fishing updates and spells to fish in Grizzlehiem, and did I mention the adorable bears :3? It really is a one of a kind world :).

And the music is really cool too :)

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I like Grizzleheim, It isn't as challenging as Marleybone I think.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
for me its okay theirs i few downers no pet keeper no houses with out recipe here are the uppers tons of bosses things can drop pets but really not can you guys make a pet vendor and house one that will be GREAT it will mean so much thanks kyle dark fordge

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
It's one of my favorite worlds. The Nordic theme had me from the word go and I enjoyed the challenges along the way, not to mention the outstanding graphics and music.

Defender
May 17, 2014
I love it.

I wish they replaced Marleybone with it, but upped the experience a bit to match the XP you got in MB.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
It kinda gets a bit boring. Fight the bears, fight the bears, fight the bears, oh yeah. Did i mention fight the bears?
(ok, there is also fight the birds, fight the birds.)

Kayla Raincloudlv 38

Defender
May 09, 2010
I like the world: Interesting story, neat narratives, compelling characters.....but the music is so bland and uninteresting

Blaze Stormmancer- Victor Of Kan Davasi