Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
I have found the last yardbird and walked up to it. The game is not recognizing that I am walking up to it and will not give me credit for finding that last yardbird. I've never had this happen to me before. What do I do to get finish that quest and get my axtra training point?

Thanks, Daniel Lifethief lvl 68.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Which Yardbird is it? The last 2 are both in Ravenscar, so you probably missed the other one. One is near the entrance to the final Coven battle, the other is in one of the little cubbies in the caves.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Um I am not for sure but try clicking the yardbird sometimes the box doesn't appear to click x also just click x too just in case. Sometimes you need to angle your self so you are directly facing it. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
it's because when you lost a toy and found it and you did not remember it because it took so long thats why hope i help if you see me i am samuel soulthorn lvl 22 wiz

Survivor
Dec 20, 2013
"I have found the last yardbird and walked up to it. The game is not recognizing that I am walking up to it and will not give me credit for finding that last yardbird. I've never had this happen to me before. What do I do to get finish that quest and get my axtra training point?"

This same thing happened to me with the beetles in Krokotopia--two of them didn't respond when I found them, and I tried everything I could think of, multiple times. I finally emailed KI Support and documented where/when and all the details about the incident. A few days later they responded that they had advanced my Zeke quest to Completed.

If you can provide the details, I suggest you report this to KI Support--they've always been very responsive and helpful to me and friends of mine who have reported glitches.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
2Chihuahuas on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
"I have found the last yardbird and walked up to it. The game is not recognizing that I am walking up to it and will not give me credit for finding that last yardbird. I've never had this happen to me before. What do I do to get finish that quest and get my axtra training point?"

This same thing happened to me with the beetles in Krokotopia--two of them didn't respond when I found them, and I tried everything I could think of, multiple times. I finally emailed KI Support and documented where/when and all the details about the incident. A few days later they responded that they had advanced my Zeke quest to Completed.

If you can provide the details, I suggest you report this to KI Support--they've always been very responsive and helpful to me and friends of mine who have reported glitches.
This sometimes happens to me. Usually I Log back on and then go back to the yardbird Hope this helps! - Gabrielle Watercaster Level 45