Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
1
Yardbirds
Hi All!

I got the quest from Zeke to find the Yardbirds. The ones I found in Northguard and Webwood don't seem to have registered as being found. Anyone else having this problem? Is there more than one to be found in those areas? I found another yardbird in another area and it seemed to register so I am kinda confused, please help!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
1
Re: Yardbirds
There are 2 in some of the areas.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
39
Re: Yardbirds
Puddohs wrote:
Hi All!

I got the quest from Zeke to find the Yardbirds. The ones I found in Northguard and Webwood don't seem to have registered as being found. Anyone else having this problem? Is there more than one to be found in those areas? I found another yardbird in another area and it seemed to register so I am kinda confused, please help!

Same thing happening to me. The one in Northguard was fine for me but the yardbird in Savarstaad Pass doesn't register as being found on my questlog. Hope this gets resolved. Not in a hurry though. There's still a lot of Grizzleheim left to explore.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
117
Re: Yardbirds
lupan wrote:
Puddohs wrote:
Hi All!

I got the quest from Zeke to find the Yardbirds. The ones I found in Northguard and Webwood don't seem to have registered as being found. Anyone else having this problem? Is there more than one to be found in those areas? I found another yardbird in another area and it seemed to register so I am kinda confused, please help!

Same thing happening to me. The one in Northguard was fine for me but the yardbird in Savarstaad Pass doesn't register as being found on my questlog. Hope this gets resolved. Not in a hurry though. There's still a lot of Grizzleheim left to explore.
I have the exact same problem.

Hero
May 27, 2009
756
Re: Yardbirds
If there are two in some areas, they should be listed as First Savaarstad Pass Yardbird and Second Savaarstad Pass Yardbird, like the Oasis Beetles on Krok. That would be WAY less confusing.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
3
Re: Yardbirds
I am having the same problem, but it's in Vigrid Roughland for me. I: It doesn't say I found it. :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
2
Re: Yardbirds
yea thats true they should put a first and second on these they have done this on to areas so far that i have been krokotopia and mooshu so if there are to as you say they should fix it. i haven't really gone there yet just to the commons part so i dont really know much of grizzleheim

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
8
Re: Yardbirds
Okay Okay Okay, I had the EXACT same problem when I first got into Grizzleheim. I found one of the Yardbirds, and I was like, yes! I found one, and then went to the quest, and to my suprise it was not checked off. I got pretty mad, but made a thought about sending in a bug report after playing a bit more. After exploring I did happen to find another bird, which led me to believe many of the places that did not check off with the first find have two in them.

1 Bird:
*NorthGuard
*Helgrind Warren

2 Birds:
*Savarstaad Pass
*Ravenscar
*Mirkholm Keep
*Vigrid Roughland


**edit by Professor Greyrose - spoiler information like this is best left on the fansites, that's what they're there for.

Happy hunting. (:
Myrna MistMender Level 50 Grandmaster Ice


PS. Special thanks to Runstorm1981 over at www.wizard101central.com for the information!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
16
Re: Yardbirds
The first day i went to grizzleheim i saw zeke he had a quest for me finding the yardbirds they are hard to find even in northguard can any body tell me where is the northguard yardbird please :-D i only found 1 yardbird i for get where i found it but thats ok well hope you enjoy my story about the yardbirds have a fun day :-)

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
5
Re: Yardbirds
Mirkholm Keep. Northern most cave system. Right hand cave. There is a room with some furniture and stuff. One is in there. Still looking for number two.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
11
Re: Yardbirds
rose2498 wrote:
Mirkholm Keep. Northern most cave system. Right hand cave. There is a room with some furniture and stuff. One is in there. Still looking for number two.


For the other yardbird in mirkholm keep try this tip. Check in the huge cave with a bunch of dead ends on the map is. The dead ends are small in one of those dead ends you will find the other yardbird!