Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yard Bird Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
The Yard Bird Quest Zeke gave to everybody in Grizzleheim is starting to be a pain in the butt. :xI mean look at it, there is 10 of them you have to find in ALL of the places in Grizzleheim and i only have found 2. And they are also VERY VERY small.I think Wizard 101 should take it down a little bit and have 5 or something. I know it pays off, lots of XP, gold and a training point but still, 10 of them! I dont think anybody in the game as even found them all. But it is just starting to tick me off.

8)Justin DeathBringer lvl 35 Thergist 8)

Defender
May 30, 2009
The yard birds are difficult to find but it IS possible to find them all. If you are having problems finding certain ones, there are guides you can check out to help with that. Wizard101central is an excellent place to look up Zeke's quests and also any of the book quests. Do a little research and your journey won't be NEAR as hard!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
:? dude, if you can actually get to all the places that they're at, THEN BE HAPPY. i can't even do that, they won't give me quest! they won't let me go no where cause i can't complete quest, and i'm pretty much stuck, ON ANY find the bugs or birds quest, i haven't even finished the Kripotopia bugs quest, cause they won't let me in the storm-place. but as far as that, my game is over at level 23. because i have no quest.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
cups123456 wrote:
The Yard Bird Quest Zeke gave to everybody in Grizzleheim is starting to be a pain in the butt. :xI mean look at it, there is 10 of them you have to find in ALL of the places in Grizzleheim and i only have found 2. And they are also VERY VERY small.I think Wizard 101 should take it down a little bit and have 5 or something. I know it pays off, lots of XP, gold and a training point but still, 10 of them! I dont think anybody in the game as even found them all. But it is just starting to tick me off.

Um, I am pretty sure there have been people in the game that have done it. It's really not that big of a deal. Why don't you just look for them? You know, I think there are some guides to where they are. So just calm down, and find the yardbirds.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
cups123456 wrote:

Um, I am pretty sure there have been people in the game that have done it. It's really not that big of a deal. Why don't you just look for them? You know, I think there are some guides to where they are. So just calm down, and find the yardbirds.

uh, well, can we at least have some help please?

Brooke Ravenbreeze lvl 22 Master Diplomat

Delver
May 04, 2009
Here you go:

Northguard: go to Bjorn Ironclaw. Walk behind him and turn left on the ramp. Go to the end of the ramp.

Svarstaad: In Webwood, behind the big hollow log with the webs inside. There is a grassy path to follow. Go to the top of the path.
And the other one is behind Shattertusk's hut in the Boars Camp.

Vigrid Roughland: one in behind a tree in the berry patch near the brook.
And one is behind the lost bear Hans. Follow the grassy path that is behind Hans. Go to the end of the path at the top of that hill.

Mirkholm Keep: one is in the lower right hand cave, where you go to fight Munin. The second is in a VERY SMALL ALCOVE in the very middle of the whole cave system. If you look at your map, the small alcove is exactly between Herkir and Hyglak Shadowstalker on the map. (Near the Grendel worthlings in the cave)

Ravenscar: to the left of The Citadel after you have defeated the Helephant. (not too sure about this one: haven't made it this far yet, but someone told me this.) Also, go to the entrance of wood ramps. Take the ramp on the right. Stay to your right and go up to the Cave Golems. Stay right and take second Tunnel. Take a left and follow to end. Yardbird is there (? I hope.)

Helgrin Warren: (dungeon). This is one of the three rooms in Nidaveliir. Yardbird is far left in the Storm Room. (not sure. haven't been there yet.)