Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk is to hard!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Hi I am a level 55 and have been working on wintertusk for a while and I have only gotten to Austriland because it is to hard I am also working in Celestia in the grotto which is easy to me but in wintertusk it is just hard please help!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I am also Balance, and I started Wintertusk at level 55 as well and had no trouble what so ever. I would use the team up option during boss battles to make it a little easier for me, but no issues anywhere else. By the time I got through it I was level 60.
If you are having trouble, get a questing buddy to help you. It is challenging, but I wouldn't say it is too hard, especially considering it is optional so it is possible to come back at a higher level if you are having a hard time.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
lvl 46 almost 47 at the last austiland fight. Soloed all of it to there.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Be sure to learn all the sun damage enhancements you can, they make Wintertusk much easier. At level 55 you can already learn strong and giant from the sun trainer at Celestia base camp. At 56 you can learn monstrous from the trainer in the floating land, and at 58 gargantuan. You can get more training points by finding Ogden Peak in Celestia base camp and running the quests he gives you.