Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Hello again Ok so first of all i just got into Wintertusk and i'm on the last two quests to go to the next area after the first place where you enter WT.So none of my friends are willing to help and i'm on Ds and i'm level 48 so i have my Storm Lord spell but it takes forever because i need to blade blade and trap trap on each enemy and by that time I'm down to at least around 800-850 health and then i have triton and ill kill a guy and then another hit against me and down to 300-350 health so now i need to heal.So ill waiste my pips but then the enemy will hit and kill me.I have most trouble with the and peoples and sometimes ,everyone else ill get close to death but finish it. And Wintertusk is a little harder for me but i can sort of get through it except when the bosses come. So i need help on this place. Anyone willing to help me and quest with me i'm look for someone who is level 45-50 plus. Thanks and cya.

Blake 49 storm now (soon to be 50!)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Well i'm on WT but at the start of the second area if you want i can help but my membership ends September 2 so answer quickly and put a meeting time, place ,and realm, and area i'm level 57 soon to be 58 and have text to let you know. see ya

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013