Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
:(I have done Savarstaad Pass, Markholm Keep and Vigrid Roughland ( and I believe Ravenscar, but as of today I could not enter). I cannot get on the boat to Wintertusk.
When I speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City, he tells me I can go to Grizzleheim when I reach level 20.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabrina JadeBlossom
Level 57
Grandmaster Theurgist

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
After you go and get quest from Merle Ambrose in WC to check back with GH King who gives you the quest to talk to Baldur Goldpaws in GH who will take you over to WT.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
:(I would like to thank you for your answer, except that is exactly the problem, Merle Ambrose will not talk to me. I am stymied. I have no idea why I cannot access entrance to Wintertusk inasmuch, I believe, that I have fulfilled all prior requirements. Maybe I am in the wrong forum for this problem.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
In an attempt to assist, i'm going to make a guess that, perhaps, you haven't done ravenscar yet (you didn't seem certain that you had). so try this- go see the king of grizzleheim in the palace at northguard. he should have a quest for you to battle jotun, then, after you defeat him you can do ravenscar (and then wintertusk when you're done it). if this doesn't help then i am currently at a loss. good luck! -eli and crew

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Did you fight the Coven in Ravenscar? If not you have to "beat" GH.
One other thought did you fight Jotun? That gets you to Ravenscar.

I am thinking there is something you may have missed. wizard101central.com has a ton of guides and a marvelous Wiki. (Thanks Professors for allowing me to mention them. ) You might check it out.

Megan

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
to many ice enemies

how do you think i am going to beat this place when
i'm lvl 60 ice! well i mean like i already beat this place
but for future ice wizards, this will not be a fun world.
i even need to get friends to help me beat the skeletons
in austrilund! just please lower the ice enemies or change
some of them to diffrent schools

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
granny4 wrote:
:(I have done Savarstaad Pass, Markholm Keep and Vigrid Roughland ( and I believe Ravenscar, but as of today I could not enter). I cannot get on the boat to Wintertusk.
When I speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City, he tells me I can go to Grizzleheim when I reach level 20.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabrina JadeBlossom
Level 57
Grandmaster Theurgist

Go see Baldur Goldpaws in Northguard, not Old Town.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Bigger_Boat