Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why isnt there a pet shop in GH!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I am wondering why there isnt a pet shop in GH. IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO HAVE ONE. Like all the other worlds have a pet shop, why cant GH have one. Plus this worl nearly gives XP it should have a pet shop or else its just like the cheapest world ever 8)

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I KNOW! There has to be a pet shop in grizzleheim. It's only world without a pet shop. I really wish there was a pet shop in GH!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
SPELLCASTER123210 wrote:
I am wondering why there isnt a pet shop in GH. IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO HAVE ONE. Like all the other worlds have a pet shop, why cant GH have one. Plus this worl nearly gives XP it should have a pet shop or else its just like the cheapest world ever 8)
it gives noooo xp i hate to

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I KNOW! There has to be a pet shop in grizzleheim. It's only world without a pet shop. I really wish there was a pet shop in GH!

Lol, its not the ONLY world without one. MB DOESNT HAVE ONE TOO!!

wizard10123488 wrote:

wizard10123488 please read the Message Board Code of Conduct before you post again. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct
Your posts are repeatedly rejected for violations of this Code of Conduct.

There's no need to shout and for your information, Marleybone has a Pet Shop...

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:

wizard10123488 please read the Message Board Code of Conduct before you post again. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

o, sry zeke, i didnt want to shout and i havent been to mb in a long time once again, sry.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:

Is the pet shop new in Marleybone? I haven't been able to play in mb for awhile and no ever told there was. And where is it? Sorry Zeke i don't mean to sound rude I'm asking a serious question.

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:

Yes why is there no Pet Shop in Grizzlehiem?

By the way they added a Marlybone pet shop in a past update, the pet seller can be found in the secret shop in Digmore Station.

Defender
May 30, 2009
There wasn't a pet shop in Marleybone for a LONG time. Grizzleheim is technically a new world and there is always a possibility of a pet shop being added there. Be patient, they are always adding new stuff to these existing worlds and that could be something to come in the future.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
They just added one in DS too.

Its small and not so good though...

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

Survivor
May 23, 2009
wizard10123488 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

mb does have a pet shop becaus if you find the mayor look behind him and see the stairs? go dowon them and a dog has three pets to buyP.S. i have two pets from him. so hope you find him 8)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
There is, you never bothered to look in Marleybone...

Behind the Mayor... In the secret shop; Wooden Construct , Cat Thug, and Brass Golem.

I would know, I'm an 08'er.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
mew38 wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

mb does have a pet shop becaus if you find the mayor look behind him and see the stairs? go dowon them and a dog has three pets to buyP.S. i have two pets from him. so hope you find him 8)

Hi. :3

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
wizard10123488 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

mb has a pet shop.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:

thank you zeke you saved the day of that guy being mean to me. :D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Well now there ia pet shop in MB its right next to the mayor then you gotta talk to the frog guy in there he has PURPLE CAT THUG, WOODEN CUNSTRUCT, AND BRONZE GOLEM! :)