Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what went wrong?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
grizzelheim is just plain bad to me. it is long boring hard and gives you no experience what happend? why is it so bad? will there be any changes made? :(

Administrator
Grizzleheim is a world that parallels the story line of the other worlds of the Spiral.

Many Wizards do not enter Grizzleheim until they are well past the different levels, which is why it feels too easy.

Please remember that there are areas of Grizzleheim that are on par with the difficulty and rewards of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu. The upcoming expansion of the Grizzleheim world named Wintertusk will introduce much more difficult areas of that world, more on par with Dragonspyre, Celestia and beyond.

It may seem easy to start, however those areas were intended to be encountered at the same level as the worlds listed above. Trust me, it gets more difficult....and while the experience reward may be a little lower, you might also want to note that the gold reward is higher.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

It may seem easy to start, however those areas were intended to be encountered at the same level as the worlds listed above. Trust me, it gets more difficult....and while the experience reward may be a little lower, you might also want to note that the gold reward is higher.

Not to mention that the armor/gear is better too. Example: level twenty gear is more often better than gear found in Kroktopia. As a general rule, I usually head to GH immediately as I hit the required level. Enemies are a little stronger than the main storyline world counterparts at those levels, but with the gear received, it makes Krok, Marley and Mooshu much easier.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
when I was lvl 35 I got a call from ambrose saying that there was something for me in GH. (I was past vigrid roughland) but when I came to merles place, he had nothing for me! I got the same call at lvl 40 but then again, nothing for me. what happened????? I know that this drives many wizards crazy. :( :-o

Hero
May 27, 2009
Because you weren't at the "right" level when you completed the earlier sections of Grizzleheim, you aren't getting the proper message from Merle Ambrose to go back and see Bjorn Ironclaws. Basically, it's a reminder you don't need anymore because you already went ahead and started the next place.