Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is up with jotun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
seriously, i have beat jotun once and it was VERY hard, now i have to beat it AGAIN for my second wiz, and so i just quit on grizleheim, why does jotun have to be SO hard?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
MAGFIRE wrote:
seriously, i have beat jotun once and it was VERY hard, now i have to beat it AGAIN for my second wiz, and so i just quit on grizleheim, why does jotun have to be SO hard?

Without his brothers Jotun is just a normal high health boss. His brothers reside in the dungeons on each side of the Hall of Valor. By defeating these dungeons, you can face Jotun alone. You don't even have to complete them all the same day.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

P.S. If you do a search of these message boards, you may find a list of tips I and others have placed on forums in regards to Jotun.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
superluther wrote:
MAGFIRE wrote:

Without his brothers Jotun is just a normal high health boss. His brothers reside in the dungeons on each side of the Hall of Valor. By defeating these dungeons, you can face Jotun alone. You don't even have to complete them all the same day.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

P.S. If you do a search of these message boards, you may find a list of tips I and others have placed on forums in regards to Jotun.
He is not that hard with friends

Digby Rainbowtail level 60 life :-D :-) :|

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
I understand its extreamly hard to defeat him.. You just have to have stronger wizards with you.. You may need at least a 50 or higher for you to do it faster if you want.. Good Luck in the future :)

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
i really hate jotun and his brothers too why does he have to be that hard i hate it

Mitchell ShadowFlame master Pyromancer