Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best level to get into grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
I am a level 21 character (Rowan Ironhammer) and all my other characters got into grizzleheim on level 20 but i am more than halfway past level 21 and cant go. So what is a good level to get into grizzleheim?

Rowan Ironhammer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nora Sandstone on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 21 character (Rowan Ironhammer) and all my other characters got into grizzleheim on level 20 but i am more than halfway past level 21 and cant go. So what is a good level to get into grizzleheim?

Rowan Ironhammer
You can go now: you have to talk to Merle Ambrose to gain access - at level 20.
I normally wait until level 30-something or higher for the level 35 spell quest. Before that it's pretty much pointless since the XP is so low.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Nora Sandstone on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:

Rowan Ironhammer
I think it would be best to finish marleybone first, so it can give you more benefit at Grizzlehiem mine i did marleybone first.

This thing help?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
carlosmi11 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be best to finish marleybone first, so it can give you more benefit at Grizzlehiem mine i did marleybone first.

This thing help?
good tip. thanks. Luckily now i am in grizzleheim but i didn't get the quest until i finished krokotopia (level 24)