Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do I do next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Ok everyone, I have a question. My brain is like fried from trying to figure out what I am suppose to be doing next. I completed Grizzleheim, and when I did, the guy told me to go back to my homeland because they needed my help there, and then when I get back to my homeland, I have absolutely no quest for any place! I don't know where to go to get any quests or nothing! HELP PLEASE!!!! I have a serious headache right now trying to figure this out. Everytime I ask someone they just keep walking, or they tell me they don't know!!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, without more information about your wizard, your level, where you left off when you started Grizzleheim, etc., we aren't going to be much help. Were you in Mooshu? Dragonspyre? Celestia? Have you checked with your teacher? Merle Ambrose?

Are you Level 60? In which case, you could be totally done with quests like many other Legendary wizards.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
if youre like most people, you did krok until level 20 then went to gh. now go back to krok and resume youre quests. hope this helps.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hmm.. You say you finished Grizzleheim? I would say your level is 38 - 45, because to fight Jotun, you need to be like, lvl 40. So, check Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonsypre...

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."