Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way to hard to walk in Grizzleheim!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
Let me start off by saying that grizzleheim is a fun world but it has one big problem: It Is To Hard To Walk In Areas With Monsters.

There are to many sections in areas where enemies are just wandering around in circles and it very easy to get pulled into a battle. Also if you get pulled into battle you get pulled halfway across the map just to get to the battle circle. And one more thing; are the enemies supposed to stop walking for two minutes and walk again?

Please leave your comments if you agree with me that KI needs to change the walking patterns of the enemies.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It's all about timing in GH. There is always a moment where there is space to get through and there are places where you can run pass and than cross.

Yes, that is to increase your chances of getting caught; thus the challenge. Without them, the game would be no fun.

Why would you want it so easy that you breeze right through it? Humans need to work their minds and this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Same thing happens in the other worlds, except possibly some areas Wizard City. As sanmil0963 said, it's a matter of timing; you can't expect to be able to just bull your way through everywhere.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
tsandefer wrote:
Let me start off by saying that grizzleheim is a fun world but it has one big problem: It Is To Hard To Walk In Areas With Monsters.

There are to many sections in areas where enemies are just wandering around in circles and it very easy to get pulled into a battle. Also if you get pulled into battle you get pulled halfway across the map just to get to the battle circle. And one more thing; are the enemies supposed to stop walking for two minutes and walk again?

Please leave your comments if you agree with me that KI needs to change the walking patterns of the enemies.

If you get pulled halfway across the map and enemies stop walking for some time it's because you have a SLOW CONNECTION.