Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vognir Ruinthief Becoming a Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
I personally think that Vognir Ruinthief's battle is extremely and exclusively hard for Myth Wizards. I, being a Myth student myself, would most definitely agree with the others! I am a level 40, my brother is too, my brother beat him very very very easily, I however, did not. My brother is a storm, so he won the battle and learned the spell he really wanted to learn at a level 37. I have still not beaten him and we are both level 40's now. Vognir Ruinthief has a very massive amount of health for level 36's. Vognir Ruinthief is also a Myth boss, giving all Myth students a very difficult time trying to defeat him. I think that Vognir Ruinthief's cave, should have a Sigil on it, therefore letting any Wizard of any class to defeat Vognir with a trusted team. I am writing this because I am getting very aggravated at continuously losing to Vognir. Usually I love Myth Ravens on Wizard101, but this one, he is pretty annoying.