Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Virulent Plague?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Hi, so I was looking around online because I keep getting a notification saying I haven't learned all the spells I should have by now. I'm a level 58 Necromancer and I've noticed I haven't learned the Virulent Plague spell. I've tried talking to Erik Wyldrune outside of the King's lodge in Northguard with no avail. Can anyone help me find this spell?

Thank you in advance,
Mindy Rainblood
Lvl 58 Death Wizard

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
1. you have to go to baldur goldpaws in olde town then you get sent to erik.

2. if thats the higher level spell (i forgot lol) then you need to get to sudrilund in wintertusk before you get the quest. hope this helped.

Antonio Griffinflame, legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
First of all you need to get your lvl 35 spell. To do that go to Baldur goldpaws to see if he has the quest for you. Then complete it and then work on Wintertusk until you have finished the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" and you might need to work on it even more if it is farther into sudrilund than you think it would be. For the fire you need access to Sudri's throne. I don't know about the death though. But you need to be ready for anything for getting the new spells.
Hope I helped,
Scarlet Ghostblood
Legendary Pyromancer
Wintertusk Explorer

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
apdog4 wrote:
1. you have to go to baldur goldpaws in olde town then you get sent to erik. 2. if thats the higher level spell (i forgot lol) then you need to get to sudrilund in wintertusk before you get the quest. hope this helped. Antonio Griffinflame, legendary pyromancer
and not just Get to sudrilund, you need to complete the quest 'su su sudrilund' in sudrilund in wintertusk to get the spell quest. -eli and crew

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
apdog4 wrote:
1. you have to go to baldur goldpaws in olde town then you get sent to erik.

2. if thats the higher level spell (i forgot lol) then you need to get to sudrilund in wintertusk before you get the quest. hope this helped.

Antonio Griffinflame, legendary pyromancer

Couldn'tve said it more correctly.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I completed su su sundriland and erick still has nothing to tell me?(I'm death btw)