Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valgard? Hello....?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Somebody help me please!

I recently finished defeating Munin Mistweaver in Mirkholm Keep, but when I went back to Northguard to talk to Valgard Goldenblade, I couldn't go into the palace. I checked my quest page, and the quest to talk to Valgard that had been there only moments before was gone. Is this a glitch? Please help, thank you!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
crayonsoup on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
Somebody help me please!

I recently finished defeating Munin Mistweaver in Mirkholm Keep, but when I went back to Northguard to talk to Valgard Goldenblade, I couldn't go into the palace. I checked my quest page, and the quest to talk to Valgard that had been there only moments before was gone. Is this a glitch? Please help, thank you!
You didn't mention what level you are. Even though you finished that quest, you must be Level 40 to move forward in Grizzleheim.

This quest tree shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim, and for each area, it has the Level requirement too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest for more details on that link (like prequests or requirements).

In Grizzleheim, you get access to different areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

And maybe this will help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.