Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

totaly not fare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
99
Ki its not fare The lvl 58 spell quests for the new ones for me life are not fare I almost defeat him and he kills me i was so close! its not fare we do such a long place just to die and do it again can you plz do something with the 58 nerf it or at least make it not solo olny! plz ki i really want my forest lord!
taylor ghost leaf lvl 58

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
Theamazingbalance on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Ki its not fare The lvl 58 spell quests for the new ones for me life are not fare I almost defeat him and he kills me i was so close! its not fare we do such a long place just to die and do it again can you plz do something with the 58 nerf it or at least make it not solo olny! plz ki i really want my forest lord!
taylor ghost leaf lvl 58
They are fair. Each school has to do this battle and it is very difficult. Plan ahead and you can do it.
It took over 5 tries with my Ice wizard, but I did it!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
723
Check out the spell quest guides on Central, it will give you essentially a step by step how to defeat.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
159
uh, never heard of a life with a dying problem. solution: heals
i know it seems obvious, that's because it is. life's specialty is healing, take advantage of that.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
3
I died a lot to. Took advice from a gentleman on wizards 101 central. Loaded up on life,centaurs, prisms,elemental blades and life blades. Put at least two sprite guardians in your deck to help heal you. I got amplify from celestia also. Changed my gear.. From the bazarr i bought the Neelus's Inspired Surcoat, Hood of Esprit and the Willow Walker boots. Then load up on treasure cards. Bought extra elemental blades and a life card. Take out his minion as soon as possible and time when to put traps on him so you can heal. Once i did all this i was able to beat him. Good Luck

got t

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
you just need to have your deck done right, take tips from someone who has done it. also, take out the minion asap!

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
136
Theamazingbalance on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Ki its not fare The lvl 58 spell quests for the new ones for me life are not fare I almost defeat him and he kills me i was so close! its not fare we do such a long place just to die and do it again can you plz do something with the 58 nerf it or at least make it not solo olny! plz ki i really want my forest lord!
taylor ghost leaf lvl 58
henchmen?

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
84
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
uh, never heard of a life with a dying problem. solution: heals
i know it seems obvious, that's because it is. life's specialty is healing, take advantage of that.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord
Well it's hard to do that when dying in the first round. Sometimes we don't have pips or can't find them. On top of that our attacks are HORRIBLE! A forest Lord with 5 blades can only do 2K-3K damage. Why don't you go make a Life wizard and "heal"?

Mastermind
Jun 27, 2013
302
MustachCashDash on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
Well it's hard to do that when dying in the first round. Sometimes we don't have pips or can't find them. On top of that our attacks are HORRIBLE! A forest Lord with 5 blades can only do 2K-3K damage. Why don't you go make a Life wizard and "heal"?
Persoanlly, I've hit my Forest Lord with Lifeblade, sharpened, tc sharpened, spirit blade, sharpened tc sharpened, feignt, potent feignt, tc feignt, hex tc hex, spirit trap, tc spirit trap...

He hit for 65000...

Mr Moustach... learn to put together a deck, learn to boost your attack right, an dlearn to figure things out.

Gabrielle made a good point... heal.

If you're getting killed at lvl 58 on the first round, you may want to look at your setup.
Build yourself a healing/defensive pet, buy TC's
Prep for the battle you're in
I defeated my LvL 58 School Boss,a nd got my Forest Lord on 1 try...

Don't make excuses, just figure out what's wrong, an dfix it.

Life King...
There's alot of gread advise in here, read up on the fight, see how others won, and make the necessary adjustments.
Any questions yo uhave, there's a great amount of knowledge in here, and I'm sure someone will point you where you need to go

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
84
Sarg042 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Persoanlly, I've hit my Forest Lord with Lifeblade, sharpened, tc sharpened, spirit blade, sharpened tc sharpened, feignt, potent feignt, tc feignt, hex tc hex, spirit trap, tc spirit trap...

He hit for 65000...

Mr Moustach... learn to put together a deck, learn to boost your attack right, an dlearn to figure things out.

Gabrielle made a good point... heal.

If you're getting killed at lvl 58 on the first round, you may want to look at your setup.
Build yourself a healing/defensive pet, buy TC's
Prep for the battle you're in
I defeated my LvL 58 School Boss,a nd got my Forest Lord on 1 try...

Don't make excuses, just figure out what's wrong, an dfix it.

Life King...
There's alot of gread advise in here, read up on the fight, see how others won, and make the necessary adjustments.
Any questions yo uhave, there's a great amount of knowledge in here, and I'm sure someone will point you where you need to go
I do have a good deck. My Forest Lord once did 200,000 damage.... with three feints a critical 10 blades, amplify, and like 5 Life traps.

It's Mustach not Moustach. I don't care how it's actually spelled. Off that topic. I am level 95 in Khrysalis and I what I meant was the bosses do that, not minions. I'm sorry if you didn't understand that :P. Anyway what I was saying is how bosses these days start with 5-7 Power Pips and we start off with a small 4. My pet has unicorn and Life Damage. For me that's good. I also change up my deck depending on who I'm fighting.

I'm not making excuses. Life seriously needs more damage. I'm not talking about blades, I want better damage from gear and even on the cards. I know Life is meant to heal, but have you ever thought I don't like that? I had no idea what the schools did when I started playing, and since he was my first character, I didn't want to give up on him.

The only thing I'm saying is to give Life more damage instead of all the stupid healing. Have you noticed that Life is the only school that didn't get a damage star spell? It's annoying when we're supposed to be sitting ducks healing just making the battle last longer. Life NEEDS more damage!

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
212
It is so fair. o.o

I defeated him on my first try, with my shields and my prisms. I took out the minion without giving him a chance to attack me... (woo!) and then shielded like crazy, put on a few prisms, feints, blades... and slowly took down his health in big chunks, which I divided so mathematically.

He was actually easier than I expected. I was even thinking about hiring a henchman, i'm so glad I didn't. :D

~ Vanessa

Mastermind
Jun 27, 2013
302
MustachCashDash
I apologize for the mistake in spelling.

My comment was made around the fact that you've mentioned dying on the first round.

Boss or not, you should have the ability to withstand even a critical attack first round.
The boss has had no time to blade or trap, nor does it have the ability to have bonuses to damage.

I've played all 7 schools at this point, most of them to 95.
I found Life to be very well rounded, when you accept the fact that their main purpose is a combo of heal and attack. They are one of the hardest schools to solo, but they are just below balance when you look at their overall usefulness in groups.

Each school was designed a certain way, to be played a certain way.

My Balance is my favorite wizard, My death is my best overall for solo, my storm is the hardest hitting, my fire is about average, my myth is my most frustrating overall. My ice has the highest defense, and my Life is very well rounded.

I wasn't really trying to offend, i'm just getting frustrated readign everyone wanting more power/hp/def/attack... etc for the schools, when they are already made how they were meant to be made.