Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Yardbirds from Zeke in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
I finished all of the yardbirds from Zeke. The eighth one I am stuck on. It says: Go To Eighth Yardbird in Helgrind Warren. Where is Helgrind Warren? I am confused.... thank you

-Katie ThunderHeart
Level 46 Storm

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MadnessCrocodile on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I finished all of the yardbirds from Zeke. The eighth one I am stuck on. It says: Go To Eighth Yardbird in Helgrind Warren. Where is Helgrind Warren? I am confused.... thank you

-Katie ThunderHeart
Level 46 Storm
Helgrind Warren is one part of Nidavellir where you go to fight Jotun.

Nidavellier has three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, then the Hall of Valor. This link gives details on the three areas, and it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Also, the yardbird is in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

Good Luck.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
This is in the Nidavellir dungeon area where you fight Jotun and his brothers. From the entrance to Grizzleheim, go left at the first chance toward the boat, then left again down a path under a waterfall. There is a big dungeon complex down there, and Helgrid Warren is one of the dungeons. In another one, I think Winterdeep Warren, is one of the books you need for the GH book quest also.

Yardbird is to the left of the entrance to the storm room in Helgrid Warren. The storm room is the one at the bottom (south) of your area map. You may be able to get the bird without a fight, even, though I am not sure.