Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Warrens?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
In those 2 places in Nidavellir -the warrens, I playing on my other characters now to try to beat the game a second time so I to lazy to do it and find out myself I found out that doing those will eliminate (what's the top grendels name again?) brothers but I went in the place to the left and there were some rock reavers or something so do you beat those and get a key to his brother or does that rock boss turn into him like the oni's?
And in the winterdeep maze on the right I walked in and some grendels pulled me into a fight, is this how it goes until you find your way to beat his other brother or I heard there was a book or something at the end?
Just out of curiousity, I'd like to know without doing it :-)
- Andrew Pearlward Grand Ice
Chase DeathCrafter Lvl 45 Death
(Forgot his name atm) Lvl 45 Fire
Arlen DawnEyes Lvl 31 Myth

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
In those 2 places in Nidavellir -the warrens, I playing on my other characters now to try to beat the game a second time so I to lazy to do it and find out myself I found out that doing those will eliminate (what's the top grendels name again?) brothers but I went in the place to the left and there were some rock reavers or something so do you beat those and get a key to his brother or does that rock boss turn into him like the oni's?
And in the winterdeep maze on the right I walked in and some grendels pulled me into a fight, is this how it goes until you find your way to beat his other brother or I heard there was a book or something at the end?
Just out of curiousity, I'd like to know without doing it :-)
- Andrew Pearlward Grand Ice, Chase DeathCrafter Lvl 45 Death...

If you complete both quests you will only have to face Jotun plus a flunky when you get the Halls of Valor.
...Helgrid) Six boss battles plus one set of guards (plus yardbird)
...Winterdeep) Minimin of 4 Grendal battles (pulled in) plus the Grettir battle (plus book)
NOTE: When you go through Hall of Valor, if anyone has not completed the side quests, it will not remove the side quest bosses (Grettir & Ullik) in the HoV battle.