Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Vigrid Roughland Yardbird is busted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Ok I am a Level 43 Pyromancer and have conquored Grizzleheim save for this last yardbird Is that yard bird broken? Its bugging me that this is the only quest left for me in Grizzleheim - for some reason when I pass over it it does not register that I have gotten it. I have logged out and back on to see if that worked I have gained more levels and came back to it, I have tried everything - ugh does anyone know whats wrong with the thing? :(

Delver
May 04, 2009
poop123141 wrote:
Ok I am a Level 43 Pyromancer and have conquored Grizzleheim save for this last yardbird Is that yard bird broken? Its bugging me that this is the only quest left for me in Grizzleheim - for some reason when I pass over it it does not register that I have gotten it. I have logged out and back on to see if that worked I have gained more levels and came back to it, I have tried everything - ugh does anyone know whats wrong with the thing? :(

It's not "broken".

There is another post on this same page in Grizzelheim about "Yardbirds in Vigrid Roughland".

There are TWO yardbirds:

One is behind a tree in the berry patch near Egil Axebearer.

The other is near the lost bear Hans. Behind Hans follow the grassy path. It is very hard to see the path because it blends into everything. But go behind Hans and follow the winding path to the top of the hill.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
poop123141 wrote:

There are two in that area, and you have probably already gotten that one. Try the other to see if it works.