Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the keep

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
can someone help my master death in the keep and whatever the part is so please help and have room in your friends list because i might need you on quest because my friends are to busy to help me and i have alot of side quest that i dont want to do and once i hit 45 i might leave to go to the bazar to get new stuff so if anyone have a myth or any kind of wizard that is past 40 and in gh would help.

seth silverhammer
lvl 44 death

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cpiz wrote:
can someone help my master death in the keep and whatever the part is so please help and have room in your friends list because i might need you on quest because my friends are to busy to help me and i have alot of side quest that i dont want to do and once i hit 45 i might leave to go to the bazar to get new stuff so if anyone have a myth or any kind of wizard that is past 40 and in gh would help. seth silverhammer lvl 44 death
hello, cpiz. Seeing your multiple requests for help with different areas (and on different characters) i find it best to suggest going to a crowded realm in the commons and asking for help or working on your quests and make friends along the way. The best way to make friends quickly is to offer your help to them first. Some people you may help and never hear from again, but you're bound to find someone willing to repay the favor who can become a good friend in the game and will help you as much as they can. Finding help through the message boards can be difficult because replies can take up to a day to get posted. Anyway, best of luck! -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew), usually on unicorn or leprechaun realm