Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sudrilund glitch: computer or game?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I am currently questing in Wintertusk (and Dragonspyre) but in Wintertusk I am wandering Sudrilund for the first time and I'm getting pulled into battles even when I'm nearly on the wall. People mostly just abandon me because they'd just almost finished the battle. So, it's happening when people are almost done with battles. I'm very confused.

See you in the spiral!

~ Alexis

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I would say it might be both. Check your internet connection, because sometimes Wizard101 loses connection for a bit and then it teleports you somewhere random. Just try to stay somewhere in your house with good connection. IF this doesn't work, it might be a glitch with the game.

~Cori Skullblood, level 59 Necromancer

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,

The problem you're experiencing might be caused by lag or brief internet interruptions.

Before you play:
Make sure you have a strong, steady WiFi signal
Make sure your software is up-to-date
Close any programs and apps that you don't need when running Wizard101
Run anti-virus and malware scans to make sure you don't have an infection slowing you down

In the game:
Stick to "perfect" realms as much as you can
If there are wizards battling in the area and you aren't questing with them, change realms
Try playing during off hours like early morning or late at night
Try using a slender mount such as a broomstick, candy cane, a horse, or one of the cats (the really big mounts can get snagged more easily). Or, dismount and walk past them.
Try following BEHIND the monsters instead of going towards them head-on.

In Sudriland:
I think I remember being caught more often if I went to the left when I first went in. Try swinging around to the right instead and see if that helps. Once you get up to where the witch bird and the storm mobs are (beyond the ice barrier), just do your best to hug the wall on the right. Wait for a gap before you try to slip through.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven