Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

STUMP WORMS IN MIRKHOLM KEEP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
hi some people and i hope its not just me are having trouble getting the stumpworms i mean i go to the stump and it wont let me press x or click on it i have been very MAD [/b]about this and thinking of quiting game so plz someone tell me what to do

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
As in many other situations throughout the Spiral ...
"Patience, Young Wizard!"

The worm pops up from time to time. Should be far more frequently, IMHO, but it is what it is.

Just stand there by the stump (I think there are only two of them, and I'm not sure the second one even counts), or switch realms repeatedly until he appears. Clicking does not help. You have to actually see the worm.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
How long to wait? I have spent over two hours in various realms waiting for these worms and i am losing patience - any other help? PLEASE I want to move on and this is bugging me!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
The only time I have been able to get Stump Worms is when it was part of a quest, otherwise, I don't don't get an activation cue. How many quests involve Stump Worms? I only got one quest for Stump Worms when I was in Mirkholm.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
DeejMaster wrote:
The only time I have been able to get Stump Worms is when it was part of a quest, otherwise, I don't don't get an activation cue. How many quests involve Stump Worms? I only got one quest for Stump Worms when I was in Mirkholm.

You get them from that rat thing