Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck with Rune Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I know there are plenty of posts about the rune quest where you have to locate the books in various areas of Grizzlehelm (I found plenty when I was looking for help on Google), but my problem is a bit more unique than the ones in the posts I found.

I'm having trouble accessing the Throne Room in Grizzlehelm for the Story of Eorl. Now before you guys start loading the page with "You have to do this quest first..." or "You have to be level 40...", I'm level 49 and have already completed the King and I quest - meaning I was already in the Throne Room at one point in the past.

The problem is that I didn't take on this rune quest until AFTER completing the King and I quest and now it won't let me BACK in. Is there any way around this that you guys can think of? The quest remaining in my questbook is driving me nuts and I just want to finish it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheColorBug on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
I know there are plenty of posts about the rune quest where you have to locate the books in various areas of Grizzlehelm (I found plenty when I was looking for help on Google), but my problem is a bit more unique than the ones in the posts I found.

I'm having trouble accessing the Throne Room in Grizzlehelm for the Story of Eorl. Now before you guys start loading the page with "You have to do this quest first..." or "You have to be level 40...", I'm level 49 and have already completed the King and I quest - meaning I was already in the Throne Room at one point in the past.

The problem is that I didn't take on this rune quest until AFTER completing the King and I quest and now it won't let me BACK in. Is there any way around this that you guys can think of? The quest remaining in my questbook is driving me nuts and I just want to finish it.
I don't think it matters that you took the quest "after" you finished The King and I. Once you have access to The Throne Room, you should be able to go in and out whenever... I just tried it and I can go in.

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem.

In the meantime, you might try meeting up with someone who has access to that room, and see if you can teleport to them. That might work.

But it's still a good idea to check with Support too. You should have access to that room.

If you let me know when you will be in the game, maybe I can meet you there and try the teleporting.
My wizard is Jasmine StormWalker, Level 75, Life. I will be in Kelvin realm, Area 1, near The Throne Room in Grizzleheim. Let me know a date and time (I am on EST) if you are interested. Allow a day or two for posting.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you completed The King and I, you should have gotten the quest to defeat Jotun from him, The Bigger They Are. That quest needs to be turned in to him, so it will get you back in.