Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck on: 'all is revealed' quest please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I took the torch and lit the shelves on fire and accidentally clicked home button.
now arrow guides me to take the torch which is no longer there. the shelves are still on fire. I don't know what to do, have been stuck here for a long time. please help.

Administrator
According to your Quest Journal, you still need to take the torch.

If you are unable to interact with the torch, please let us know either by replying to this post, or email us at community@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
that is correct, there is no torch for me to take, and the shelves are on fire already, i go to where it says to take the torch but there is nothing there

Administrator
Ok thanks, let me look into it a little deeper. I'll get our team to figure out what's going on.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I would like to access the lv. 40 area of grizzle. I cannot. I wonder if its because I am unable to finish this toryline. any news or help or advice yet?
I would really appreciate it if you would help me.
thank you

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
I have been working on this quest for weeks now,and I really don't want to give up on this game, just because the quest; Eye of Truth is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery difficult to beat, solo. Would anyone be so kind as to help me
defeat these bosses on this one quest? I would like to help anyone defeat in fighting circles if they are stuck, in return for helping me with this quest. Being stuck on a quest is so miserable because I love this game so much. It would be a crying shame to work so hard to get to level 27 out of 100 levels, become addicted to it, just to give up.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lynne046 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I have been working on this quest for weeks now,and I really don't want to give up on this game, just because the quest; Eye of Truth is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery difficult to beat, solo. Would anyone be so kind as to help me
defeat these bosses on this one quest? I would like to help anyone defeat in fighting circles if they are stuck, in return for helping me with this quest. Being stuck on a quest is so miserable because I love this game so much. It would be a crying shame to work so hard to get to level 27 out of 100 levels, become addicted to it, just to give up.
The entire quest is at the link below. Click on each linked boss or mob to prepare a bit better.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:All_is_Revealed

FYI, Grizzleheim does not lead to any world other than Wintertusk. To continue the game, you need to go to the main storyline quests.

At level 27 you might be too weak (and there are 90 levels currently, not 100). Come back after level 30. You don't need to complete Mirkholm until level 35 for your spell anyway.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
veador on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
I would like to access the lv. 40 area of grizzle. I cannot. I wonder if its because I am unable to finish this toryline. any news or help or advice yet?
I would really appreciate it if you would help me.
thank you
you have to be 45

Autumn Darkeyes

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
RavenLady777 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
The entire quest is at the link below. Click on each linked boss or mob to prepare a bit better.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:All_is_Revealed

FYI, Grizzleheim does not lead to any world other than Wintertusk. To continue the game, you need to go to the main storyline quests.

At level 27 you might be too weak (and there are 90 levels currently, not 100). Come back after level 30. You don't need to complete Mirkholm until level 35 for your spell anyway.
how do I do that one quest of finding the story in the throne room,where is it and I tried pressing x to gather some yardbirds and it won't acknowledge,or even give me any credit please help...

Lynne046

10/6/13

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lynne046 on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
how do I do that one quest of finding the story in the throne room,where is it and I tried pressing x to gather some yardbirds and it won't acknowledge,or even give me any credit please help...

Lynne046

10/6/13
To enter the Throne Room, you must be at least Level 40. In Grizzleheim, you get access to different areas based on your level, and if you completed the previous area too.

This might help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

And for the Yardbirds, some areas have "two" yardbirds (like in Savarstaad Pass). It sounds like you did pick up one of them, but now you need the other one. This link shows detailed maps with the location for each yardbird. There is a green arrow on the map showing where to find the yardbird:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#tab=Quest_Guide

Hope this helped.