Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck for new quests in GH

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I seem to be stuck for new quests in GH. I have done all of the "northern" areas but can't seem to get any quests for the 'south". I am a level 45 Life wizard. I have been to see Merle Ambrose and he just keeps telling me to come and see him about Celestia. (even though I am next to him!). I am also about a quarter through Dragonspyre. I have looked through the message boards but all I can find is that the quests are level related. As I said I am level 45 now. Anybody have any ideas?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Rootstock wrote:
I seem to be stuck for new quests in GH. I have done all of the "northern" areas but can't seem to get any quests for the 'south". I am a level 45 Life wizard. I have been to see Merle Ambrose and he just keeps telling me to come and see him about Celestia. (even though I am next to him!). I am also about a quarter through Dragonspyre. I have looked through the message boards but all I can find is that the quests are level related. As I said I am level 45 now. Anybody have any ideas?
go see the king of grizzleheim at the palace in northguard. he should have a quest for you to defeat jotun and then, after defeating him, you can get into ravenscar and finish grizzleheim to get into wintertusk. -eli and crew

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rootstock wrote:

Have you checked Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard?

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bigbaby12810 wrote:
where is the king of grizzleheim and the palace

In the doors right next to Bjorn Ironclaws. You have to be level 40 before you can go in.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
etherchaos wrote:
Rootstock wrote:
go see the king of grizzleheim at the palace in northguard. he should have a quest for you to defeat jotun and then, after defeating him, you can get into ravenscar and finish grizzleheim to get into wintertusk. -eli and crew

Thanks very much. I did find the next quest and Jotun is one tough character - along with his brothers. Dont try going to Jotun first - you will have to defeat him, his brothers and a 1k character all at once! 26k HP's at the same time! Again thanks for the replies.