Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm spells in grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
hello

I am a lvl 74 storm wizard who is not very far in grizzleheim I have gotten tempest and wild bolt but not insane bolt. I am only up to mirklholm keepbut it says you only have to be a lvl 55 to get it. do I have to keep questing in grizzleheim to get it or should I go and talk to someone who gives me the quest the quest I am on right now is leaders of the pack. I really want insane bolt so then I can get enfeeble and momonko sorry if I spelled that wrong thx for your time..

Benjamin dragon flame lvl 74 storm wizard

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Hey!

First of all, have you gotten Supercharge? That is a prerequisite for Insane bolt, along with Wild Bolt. Second, you need to have access to Sudrilund, in particular you have to have completed the quest "The Dragon Throne", so you have access to Sudri's throne. Make sure you have all the prerequisites, and keep questing until you reach Sudrilund. After you finish that, find Baldur Goldpaws in Olde town. He should have the quest
"The Spell Trade" for you.

Hope I helped!

Mackenzie Stormblade Lvl. 99 Promethean Diviner

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
benjamindragonflam... on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
hello

I am a lvl 74 storm wizard who is not very far in grizzleheim I have gotten tempest and wild bolt but not insane bolt. I am only up to mirklholm keepbut it says you only have to be a lvl 55 to get it. do I have to keep questing in grizzleheim to get it or should I go and talk to someone who gives me the quest the quest I am on right now is leaders of the pack. I really want insane bolt so then I can get enfeeble and momonko sorry if I spelled that wrong thx for your time..

Benjamin dragon flame lvl 74 storm wizard
You have to acquire your level 35 spell from Grizzleheim first. Then you need to complete Grizzleheim to move on to Wintertusk, where you can gain your level 55 spell.

All Storm spells and prequests are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Survivor
May 21, 2011
thankyou the info really helped I have gotten tempest wild bolt and supercharge btw how do I get enfeeble does it relate to grizzleheim in any way and how do I get the five pip storm minion I believe it is called momonko ty for the help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
benjamindragonflam... on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
thankyou the info really helped I have gotten tempest wild bolt and supercharge btw how do I get enfeeble does it relate to grizzleheim in any way and how do I get the five pip storm minion I believe it is called momonko ty for the help
Enfeeble you get from a quest given by Friar Nolan in Avalon (if you've done the quest for Insane Bolt in Grizzleheim already). The minion spell is at level 75 and is given by professor.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
i just asked this question and i see that you must be able to have access somewhere around wintertusk