Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

so loittle experience

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
128
ok so all who do gh know exactly what i am talking about in gh wheni got the quest to fight jotun i only got 440 exp and some not really good clothes it stiks it was by far the hardest batttle of my life i died and ported so many times and after all that i only got a we bit of exp not fair i should have gotten at least 3000 :( :( :( :( :(

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
It's because it's not a main world, it was created for Grandmasters, so they'd have something to do. Nobody is forcing you to do these quests.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Grizzleheim isn't a required area, so the experience isn't as high.

Also, fighting enemies in general doesn't reward much experience. Most experience is awarded for completing quests.

Moderator
fancymay wrote:
it was created for Grandmasters, so they'd have something to do.


That is incorrect.

Grizzleheim is a world that runs parallel to all the other worlds of the Spiral. There's an area that is on par with Wizard City, an area that is on par with Krokotopia, an area on par with Marleybone and one on par with MooShu.

The experience may seem low in those lower areas, but you may also notice the gold reward is higher.


If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
128
ProspectorZeke wrote:
fancymay wrote:
it was created for Grandmasters, so they'd have something to do.


That is incorrect.

Grizzleheim is a world that runs parallel to all the other worlds of the Spiral. There's an area that is on par with Wizard City, an area that is on par with Krokotopia, an area on par with Marleybone and one on par with MooShu.

The experience may seem low in those lower areas, but you may also notice the gold reward is higher.

yes but could you rase jotun it is soooooo hard

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
848
bobbyfly123 wrote:
yes but could you rase jotun it is soooooo hard


It is not hard. You need to pay attention, use better strategies,take a hard look at your deck,and make the necessary adjustments is all.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
128
Pyrsik wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
yes but could you rase jotun it is soooooo hard


It is not hard. You need to pay attention, use better strategies,take a hard look at your deck,and make the necessary adjustments is all.
it takes for ever to kill them but i did exagerate on the last one but it is really hard

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
4
grizzlehiem does have little xp per quest and i was so ready to get to a new big world and ... well its just this little place. its not like krokatopia or dragonspyre where you get tons of xp per quest. i worked on my account to become lvl 20 and grizzlehiem dissapointed me. :( :( :( :(

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
ProspectorZeke wrote:
fancymay wrote:
it was created for Grandmasters, so they'd have something to do.


That is incorrect.

Grizzleheim is a world that runs parallel to all the other worlds of the Spiral. There's an area that is on par with Wizard City, an area that is on par with Krokotopia, an area on par with Marleybone and one on par with MooShu.

The experience may seem low in those lower areas, but you may also notice the gold reward is higher.



Sorry, Prospector Zeke!

I thought I heard it from one of the staff, but it was probably from someone else. Again, sorry! Thanks for clearing it up, though!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
2
it rEALLY is low even if the gold is higher and whenim there i go to a crowded server and nonones there

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
42
Grizzleheim is a completely optional world so you can do it whenever you want. My wizard is a level 31 and i find grizzleheim too hard so i'm going to save it for when i'm a higher level.







Eric Battlepants, Magus Conjurer