Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should i Wait?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
5
i have a level 52 wizard.. He's in stormriven so i know he's behind average level. I havent started wintertusk yet but i dont know if i should because my levels might mess up. I've done all of the celestia dungeons at the start of my wizard so i wont get any xp from them anymore.

Do you guys think i should do wintertusk or continue celestia?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
191
Alexander Moonwalk... on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
i have a level 52 wizard.. He's in stormriven so i know he's behind average level. I havent started wintertusk yet but i dont know if i should because my levels might mess up. I've done all of the celestia dungeons at the start of my wizard so i wont get any xp from them anymore.

Do you guys think i should do wintertusk or continue celestia?
I'm more then surprised your level 50 at Floating Islands, I ALWAYS do Wintertusk after DragonSpyre and when I do I am around level 56 or so, But yes, you should hold of Celestia until you finish Wintertusk, it gives good xp and special spells.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
72
Alexander Moonwalk... on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
i have a level 52 wizard.. He's in stormriven so i know he's behind average level. I havent started wintertusk yet but i dont know if i should because my levels might mess up. I've done all of the celestia dungeons at the start of my wizard so i wont get any xp from them anymore.

Do you guys think i should do wintertusk or continue celestia?
Do wintertusk. My death is level 53 and not even halfway through dragonspyre. I am currently doing it on my storm who WAS level 51, but now level 56 and I'm not even done in wintertusk yet. A massive increase in levels, plus life really need forest lord so I think you should go ahead. Do the side quests too, about 2 of them give 10,000 xp. And anyway, even my balance is level 62 and only in stormriven but I know once I'm in zafaria or avalon the level will be balanced out and I wont be too overpowered in them worlds. You'll be glad you done wintertusk once your in azteca, seriously

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
5
Natsu Dragneel on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Do wintertusk. My death is level 53 and not even halfway through dragonspyre. I am currently doing it on my storm who WAS level 51, but now level 56 and I'm not even done in wintertusk yet. A massive increase in levels, plus life really need forest lord so I think you should go ahead. Do the side quests too, about 2 of them give 10,000 xp. And anyway, even my balance is level 62 and only in stormriven but I know once I'm in zafaria or avalon the level will be balanced out and I wont be too overpowered in them worlds. You'll be glad you done wintertusk once your in azteca, seriously
Thanks for the help, i'll get my friend to help me in wintertusk, i'm sure i wont mess up this time.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
5
MiguelThefirst on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm more then surprised your level 50 at Floating Islands, I ALWAYS do Wintertusk after DragonSpyre and when I do I am around level 56 or so, But yes, you should hold of Celestia until you finish Wintertusk, it gives good xp and special spells.
I only got level 50 because of the dungeons in celestia lol, anyway thanks for the advice i really appreciate it.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
definently do not wait. you are too low a level for stormriven, you should go do wintertusk, mount Olympus ( if you haven't ) and wisteria ( if you haven't )