Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I wait?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I am level 41 and Merle gave me a quest to go to Wintertusk i went there and i have trouble beating those frost bone guys at the beginning should i keep playing it or go to Dragonspyre and just wait till i level up a bit?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dude101271 wrote:
I am level 41 and Merle gave me a quest to go to Wintertusk i went there and i have trouble beating those frost bone guys at the beginning should i keep playing it or go to Dragonspyre and just wait till i level up a bit?

I waited until level 60 to go to Wintertusk and honestly wouldn't attempt it before level 55 or higher.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I would suggest going through Dragonspyre first. It will be much easier for you to do, plus you'll be able to level up enough to get better gear, so when you go back to Wintertusk, it won't be so hard.

Those Frost Bone dudes are tough, especially if you're an Ice wizard. Even with using the 'convert' prism cards and throwing in my second school Death cards, I was having a hard time. Once you get past them, it's a little easier, but there are a lot of Ice enemies, as it is a 'winter wonderland'.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I would suggest that you go to DS and level up a bit more. It depends of how you play. I'm only speaking from my own experience here. Most of my wizards were at least grandmaster when they first got to WT and still didn't have an easy time of it at first.
Many others just might say to stay in WT. If you can find a good team to work with, it will make the job much easier.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I prefer to be around level 55 for Wintertusk and if I follow just the main story line I get to 58 pet quest level just in time. Even at level 55 some of the cave fights can be difficult.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
dude101271 wrote:

Ok, so you finished ravenscar. WAIT! I wouldn't attempt Wintertusk until level 58 or higher. I also suggest having friends.That's the best help i can give you.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Thanks guys! My original plan was to go at level 50 but now I am going to go around 55.

Chris Hexcaster - level 43 balance in grand chasm - Dragonspyre
See ya in the spiral!