Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret to getting the eye of truth after boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
After you beat the boss in the tower dungeon as I call it because it reminds me of Golem Tower. Secret of Minor Rune Stones is as follows.

1. Use all stones in this order and run fast to each one so blinking wont stop.

2. Have the gate behind you and and go to left, middle, then right stone. When all 3 quit blinking turn on fast as you can again in the same order and The Eye Of Truth will appear outside the gate.

Have fun. :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darkshadow140 wrote:
After you beat the boss in the tower dungeon as I call it because it reminds me of Golem Tower. Secret of Minor Rune Stones is as follows.

1. Use all stones in this order and run fast to each one so blinking wont stop.

2. Have the gate behind you and and go to left, middle, then right stone. When all 3 quit blinking turn on fast as you can again in the same order and The Eye Of Truth will appear outside the gate.

Have fun. :D

There really isn't any reason to run amok like this. It's all part of the quest:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Eye_of_Truth
Use the rune stones and the Eye will appear. No secret there

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
The post is for those who are learning the quests. Not every one will google for the answer. Some players look in this forum for the answers. All replies are welcome.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Hey, RavenLady, You don't need be so rude!!!!
Darkshadow140's post is better than others that i saw.
It explans how to press which rune and how many times.
Leave Darkshadow a lone, RaveLady you ran amok. He is great guy

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Thanks pal (knightman641) I've know you for many years and we teamed up on the dungeon in question to get The Eye Of Truth. Many blogs had different answers to get it, but this is the right answer. Chris, you're my brother and I love you. Guys listen up because this was a secret about the stones until I discovered the combination.

darkshadow140

P.S. knightman641 we are a great team.