Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Room Next To Hall Of Valor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Hi fellow wizards i have a question about a dungeon right next to hall of valor its like a maze and I really didn't have a chance to explore it but, it is a dungeon right next to the hall of valor just right at the entrance take a left and there will be a room. I am just wondering if their is any secret bosses I am just wondering thanks :D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rider9999 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards i have a question about a dungeon right next to hall of valor its like a maze and I really didn't have a chance to explore it but, it is a dungeon right next to the hall of valor just right at the entrance take a left and there will be a room. I am just wondering if their is any secret bosses I am just wondering thanks :D

It's not a secret dungeon, but it does have Jotun's brother as the last boss. If you defeat him prior to facing Jotun, you will not have to fight Jotun's brother in the Hall of Valor.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Rider9999 wrote:

It's not secret, but there are bosses. It is not secret because many people go there to defeat one of Jotun's brothers at the end. I recommend to bring someone with you. (Even if you are a legendary)