Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Say WHAT!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I beat grizzlehiem so i had acsess to the raven coven where i do most of my farming but one time my friend ask me if i can go in but when i do it still looks like i can't enter cause of the gate but i see no gate . Is this a bug or what?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It is something of a bug, if someone is working on the entrance quest in that realm you will need to defeat a couple of the ravens outside the entrance in order for it to let you in, the other option is to mark inside the entrance in order to avoid having to do the battle to get in.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Defender
May 30, 2009
At times I get stuck coming into the gate too. I have never once had to defeat any of the ravens outside the gate. There are a few things I have tried that work.

1. I can get a few feet into the area and it bounces me out so I walk very slowly into the area until it permits me to enter. Like baby steps. Sometimes you have to change the angle you are approaching too because going insides head on in the middle may be the problem.

2. I've come up to the gate and nothing happen like it's still closed for me. When this happens I usually have to change realms or log out then back in again.

3. There is always the option of just porting into your friends once they have gotten past the gate.

Hope this helps you out a bit. Each of these things work for me and I farm the coven on a daily basis these days.