Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
hey guys i am a lvl 58 and am on the quest to get the ice lvl 58 spell snow angel. In order to do that you need to get in to ravenscar in grizzlehiem but when i go there it is not letting me in. If anyone has answers please tell me thanks. :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
averg wrote:
hey guys i am a lvl 58 and am on the quest to get the ice lvl 58 spell snow angel. In order to do that you need to get in to ravenscar in grizzlehiem but when i go there it is not letting me in. If anyone has answers please tell me thanks. :D

The gate to Ravenscar needs to be open via the main GH questline. Ice is one of the few schools that require the GH world be semi-complete. This is like many of the spell quests, going back into areas you have already been...on the other hand, if you avoided...well, best you can hope is that you have a friend who has done the questline.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, if you haven't completed Grizzleheim's earlier areas, you won't get access to Ravenscar. Unless you can port to a friend, you're going to have to go back to where you left off and complete the rest of it.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
If you have completed the earlier quest line, then go to the king in the middle of Northguaard. He will give you a quest to go to Nidavellir. Once you complete this dungeon, he will give you another quest to go to Ravenscar. Good luck! :)