Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Frostholm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I am in the frostholm dungeon. I have defeated all the bosses and the boss pretending to be ivan. Now there is no one left here besides urick othbreaker and i can not interact with him. I thought i was suppose to leave now but then i tells me i will lose all my progress. There are no quests pending. I do not know how to finish this dungeon... Please help.. Very fustrated

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
yazmania wrote:
I am in the frostholm dungeon. I have defeated all the bosses and the boss pretending to be ivan. Now there is no one left here besides urick othbreaker and i can not interact with him. I thought i was suppose to leave now but then i tells me i will lose all my progress. There are no quests pending. I do not know how to finish this dungeon... Please help.. Very fustrated

I ran into a bug (which I reported more than once) on some of the dungeons in different areas. When I finish the dungeon and try to leave, I get the message saying "if you leave the dungeon now, all progress will be lost. Are you sure you want to leave?" I answered "yes" and left the dungeon, and I did not lose my progress. Not sure why I am getting these messages now, where they are not supposed to be.

I don't know if that happened to you too in this dungeon. If you finished it, you should be able to leave without losing your progress. Did you try just leaving and see what happens?

It would help if you send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and tell them about this bug. Give them the name of the quest you were working on if you know it.

There is also a "Bug Report" topic on the message boards under Halston's Lab. Check it out.

Hope this helps. :?