Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest is out of sync.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
There is a quest that involves a trapper and a fight that ends up with you fizzing and unable to hit. I cant understand why game has not fixed this quest it is not a win situation with all your blades gone and all you do is fizz.
It is quests like this that make me want to stop playing wizards. I stop one time for 3 months and looks like if Zafaria is like this I will be stopping for longer period of time. Game just doesnt get it, This is a kids game or is it?
My Grandsons quit playing long ago said it was too hard to play. I told them it was suppose to be a kids game but they told me they tried it but couldnt get anywhere.
Now I see quests like this Trapper quest and wonder how kids like my Grandsons are suppose to win them. They cant, and in time stop playing altogether. Sad, Least game should have a way to remove the quest from your book so if you dont want to do it you dont have to.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
Sad, Least game should have a way to remove the quest from your book so if you dont want to do it you dont have to.

Just because the quest is in your book doesn't mean you have to do the quest. I still have a few quests on alt wizards that haven't been completed.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
There is a quest that involves a trapper and a fight that ends up with you fizzing and unable to hit. I cant understand why game has not fixed this quest it is not a win situation with all your blades gone and all you do is fizz.
It is quests like this that make me want to stop playing wizards. I stop one time for 3 months and looks like if Zafaria is like this I will be stopping for longer period of time. Game just doesnt get it, This is a kids game or is it?
My Grandsons quit playing long ago said it was too hard to play. I told them it was suppose to be a kids game but they told me they tried it but couldnt get anywhere.
Now I see quests like this Trapper quest and wonder how kids like my Grandsons are suppose to win them. They cant, and in time stop playing altogether. Sad, Least game should have a way to remove the quest from your book so if you dont want to do it you dont have to.

I started playing with my grand kids a while ago and they stopped around mid Mooshu as the game got too difficult for them. It's too hard for youngsters to figure out gear, deck set up etc.. They asked me to help them level up their wizards which I did for a short time then I just gave it up as I seen they would never bother with DragonSprye. I have dropped one account since it seems silly to have 3 any more. I have been thinking of making the end of DragonSprye the end of the game for me since that is about as stressful as I want the game to be for me. Grizzlehiem won't be that important because I won't feel the need for WinterTusk. The plus to this will mean less crown spending since I won't invest much in a temporary wizard.

In the end KI is clearly trying to satisfy two sets of players, casual game - family game players and hard core gamers that are only playing for the challenge of it and prefer fights and situations that are barely doable.