Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition to "fix" Grizzleheim's Crown Zone Price

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Ok the title should be "Petition to 'fix' Grizzleheim and Wintertusk's Crowns Zone Price" but it didn't fit.

All right, all right. People will hate me for this, but technically, Grizzleheim's Zone Pricing is "wrong". Each zone (or multiple zones) costs 1995 Crowns. Grizzleheim is unlocked at level 20, right? At level 20 you would be at either Krokotopia or Marleybone, but you would be under-leveled for Marleybone. Let's take a look at their prices:

Krokotopia = 915 Crowns per Zone.

Marleybone = 1200 Crowns per Zone.

Also, it's worth mentioning Wysteria's Zone Pricing, as the level difference is 5 levels only.

Wysteria = 1000 Crowns per Zone.

Now let's take a look at Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, Avalon and Azteca's Zone Pricing shall we?

Grizzleheim/Wintertusk = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

Avalon = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Azteca = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

You are paying for a level 20 world the price of a level 90 world! What is up with that!?

Now many will argue that Wintertusk is an expansion of Grizzleheim. It is, but not nearly meant for the same level! In fact let's look at WIntertusk.

Wintertusk was created after Dragonspyre and before Celestia if I'm not mistaken. Which meant it should be completed by level 50-60 wizards. Let's look at Wintertusk, Celestia, and Zafaria:

Wintertusk = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

Celestia = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Zafaria = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Which means that BOTH of the Zone Prices are wrong! I know KI has to make money, but they got TONS of other Zone Prices and probably even more when Arc 3 comes out, so why the over-pricing?

There are 2 solutions to this problem that I can think of right now:

1. Lower Grizzleheim's price to 1000 Crowns per Zone, and Wintertusk's to 1695 Crowns per Zone.
2. Include more Zones in a single payment.

Listen I'm not bashing KI in any way, it's just that those 2 worlds are the only ones wrongly priced. All the other stay true to the pattern.

Do you think Grizzleheim and Wintertusk's prices should be lowered? Do you think they should stay as they are? If the latter, explain why.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Max Sterling on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
Ok the title should be "Petition to 'fix' Grizzleheim and Wintertusk's Crowns Zone Price" but it didn't fit.

All right, all right. People will hate me for this, but technically, Grizzleheim's Zone Pricing is "wrong". Each zone (or multiple zones) costs 1995 Crowns. Grizzleheim is unlocked at level 20, right? At level 20 you would be at either Krokotopia or Marleybone, but you would be under-leveled for Marleybone. Let's take a look at their prices:

Krokotopia = 915 Crowns per Zone.

Marleybone = 1200 Crowns per Zone.

Also, it's worth mentioning Wysteria's Zone Pricing, as the level difference is 5 levels only.

Wysteria = 1000 Crowns per Zone.

Now let's take a look at Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, Avalon and Azteca's Zone Pricing shall we?

Grizzleheim/Wintertusk = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

Avalon = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Azteca = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

You are paying for a level 20 world the price of a level 90 world! What is up with that!?

Now many will argue that Wintertusk is an expansion of Grizzleheim. It is, but not nearly meant for the same level! In fact let's look at WIntertusk.

Wintertusk was created after Dragonspyre and before Celestia if I'm not mistaken. Which meant it should be completed by level 50-60 wizards. Let's look at Wintertusk, Celestia, and Zafaria:

Wintertusk = 1995 Crowns per Zone.

Celestia = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Zafaria = 1695 Crowns per Zone.

Which means that BOTH of the Zone Prices are wrong! I know KI has to make money, but they got TONS of other Zone Prices and probably even more when Arc 3 comes out, so why the over-pricing?

There are 2 solutions to this problem that I can think of right now:

1. Lower Grizzleheim's price to 1000 Crowns per Zone, and Wintertusk's to 1695 Crowns per Zone.
2. Include more Zones in a single payment.

Listen I'm not bashing KI in any way, it's just that those 2 worlds are the only ones wrongly priced. All the other stay true to the pattern.

Do you think Grizzleheim and Wintertusk's prices should be lowered? Do you think they should stay as they are? If the latter, explain why.
Well, I guess you have a point.