Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not enough xp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2015
The highest xp grizzlehiem gives you is at least 500 or less. I just finnished grizzlehiem and I finnished it at level 23! And i started it at level 22. That is hardly any xp. gives us more xp. btw create a ,,, school like, when you create you can be . instead of blades use the +25% +10% .

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
xmen2005 on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
The highest xp grizzlehiem gives you is at least 500 or less. I just finnished grizzlehiem and I finnished it at level 23! And i started it at level 22. That is hardly any xp. gives us more xp. btw create a ,,, school like, when you create you can be . instead of blades use the +25% +10% .
Well you can get more xp like when i got xp it was like 100 xp

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
a side quest i did gave me at least 1200 xp it was from that bird guy in the first part of grizzlehiem

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Just wait until you get to Wintertusk. The experience is even higher than Celestia, with around the same difficulty. And no, the Astral schools should not be made into primary schools. Believe it or not, it HAS been suggested before and it hasn't been implemented, so I don't see why it would ever be.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
Wintertusk provides a lot of Xp. I am a level 70 and I am just up to the Trial of the Spheres.