Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quest for powerlink

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
So there's Erik wyrdrune in grizzelhelm who give the quest but it doesn't appears a mark or quest above him. Im still stuck on the grizzelhem history quest.but before when I had the fuel quest it still appeared.I need the spell to get others further on.
So what should I do? Because I'm confused if this is a bug or not.
Zachery Night sword lvl77

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to do the Su Su Sudrilund quest to activate that quest. If you haven't completed Grizzleheim and gotten to Wintertusk you need to quest there until you get to Sudrilund to gain access to Ketil's cave to learn the spell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zachery NS on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
So there's Erik wyrdrune in grizzelhelm who give the quest but it doesn't appears a mark or quest above him. Im still stuck on the grizzelhem history quest.but before when I had the fuel quest it still appeared.I need the spell to get others further on.
There are prequests to each learned spell. All Fire school spells are at the link below... go see what you missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zachery NS on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Did you complete the prequests / requirements? Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Runedown

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012