Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Hello! I need help. I did the giant blue bird quest in Wintertusk, I believe I finished Grizzleheim. I was sent to Dragon Spyre and did just one quest there. Now I am stuck, I have no quest pending and I can't find any quest. What can I do? I never beat Malistar and can't find him. The only thing I am working on is the New World, Pig something. I am a Grandmaster at level 55. Help me Please! :( :?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Do you have any Dragonspyre Quests in your bookbag/handbook on the quests tab?

If not:
Go to Cyrus Drake in the Basilica.
Go to Milos in the library in the Atheneum.
Go to Zarathrax in the Tower Archives.

one of them should have a quest for you.

If you are still stuck then use this link and review the guide:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
JeannaN1 wrote:
Hello! I need help. I did the giant blue bird quest in Wintertusk, I believe I finished Grizzleheim. I was sent to Dragon Spyre and did just one quest there. Now I am stuck, I have no quest pending and I can't find any quest. What can I do? I never beat Malistar and can't find him. The only thing I am working on is the New World, Pig something. I am a Grandmaster at level 55. Help me Please! :( :?
Do you have 2 book quests in your quest log for dragonspyre? If so, one of them is a main storyline quest- i think it's called 'the art of war'. Do that quest and you'll be back on track. -eli and crew