Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
You know that place nidavellir well it has a light and its and it's black but but i'm aloud in there and when I started lydia grayrose said when a light is black you can not enter so i'm confused please help :) from scarlet pixieblossom level 28 school fire

Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
jccdavis wrote:
You know that place nidavellir well it has a light and its and it's black but but i'm aloud in there and when I started lydia grayrose said when a light is black you can not enter so i'm confused please help :) from scarlet pixieblossom level 28 school fire
not 28 any more now thirdy

Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
jccdavis wrote:
You know that place nidavellir well it has a light and its and it's black but but i'm aloud in there and when I started lydia grayrose said when a light is black you can not enter so i'm confused please help :) from scarlet pixieblossom level 28 school fire
now 30 please answer

Hero
May 27, 2009
757
I'm not sure what you mean by "a light" unless you mean the Sigil in front of the doors. Yes, you are allowed in there at any level, but you'd better be at least Level 40 if you want to survive - and bring several friends!

Dungeons like Nidavellir are different from a house or tower where you are sent on a specific quest. That's what Prof. Greyrose was talking about when she said the blue light means you have a quest inside.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
168
So the light outside is black but you have a quest that is supposed to take you in there? I'm really not sure what it is that you are trying to ask but it is possible that you have not been given access due to some quest chain.

It has been forever since I did that quest so I am not sure. I'd say have patience and go through your other quests and soon enough you will get those doors to open!

Community Leader
Once your in Grizzlehiem anyone can enter this area. There will be a quest after the Mirkholm Keep area that you will have to do all of this area. Winterdeep Warren- Right side has the book , Helgrind Warren- left side has the yard bird. Hall Of Valor- The Middle is Jotun. If you battle both left and right side bosses at end . Jotun will only be left with himself and one minion.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
Willowdreamer wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "a light" unless you mean the Sigil in front of the doors. Yes, you are allowed in there at any level, but you'd better be at least Level 40 if you want to survive - and bring several friends!

Dungeons like Nidavellir are different from a house or tower where you are sent on a specific quest. That's what Prof. Greyrose was talking about when she said the blue light means you have a quest inside.
light the thing that is hanging on a plant can be yellow or blue to enter black means can not enter

Hero
May 27, 2009
757
jccdavis wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "a light" unless you mean the Sigil in front of the doors. Yes, you are allowed in there at any level, but you'd better be at least Level 40 if you want to survive - and bring several friends!

Dungeons like Nidavellir are different from a house or tower where you are sent on a specific quest. That's what Prof. Greyrose was talking about when she said the blue light means you have a quest inside.
light the thing that is hanging on a plant can be yellow or blue to enter black means can not enter


The tree lamps? I don't remember ANY of those in Nidavellir. I only saw them out in the rest of Grizzleheim.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
Willowdreamer wrote:
jccdavis wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "a light" unless you mean the Sigil in front of the doors. Yes, you are allowed in there at any level, but you'd better be at least Level 40 if you want to survive - and bring several friends!

Dungeons like Nidavellir are different from a house or tower where you are sent on a specific quest. That's what Prof. Greyrose was talking about when she said the blue light means you have a quest inside.
light the thing that is hanging on a plant can be yellow or blue to enter black means can not enter


The tree lamps? I don't remember ANY of those in Nidavellir. I only saw them out in the rest of Grizzleheim.
look closly beside the entrance

Survivor
May 08, 2010
19
Tragamite wrote:
So the light outside is black but you have a quest that is supposed to take you in there? I'm really not sure what it is that you are trying to ask but it is possible that you have not been given access due to some quest chain.

It has been forever since I did that quest so I am not sure. I'd say have patience and go through your other quests and soon enough you will get those doors to open!
No i dont have a quest that will take me in there. im saing that the light is black but i can go in there when i started the ice techer said when a light is black you can not enter