Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidaveir Jotun Help!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys! I know this is probably in the wrong topic, but I feel like it won't get as much attention somehow. So I have this quest to defeat Jotun. It's like a whole dungeon, and I feel like I can't solo it. I am a level 52 trying to unlock Wintertusk ( because back then I apparently thought I finished but I guess I was wrong. ) I am also wondering how many more quests 'til Wintertusk. So if someone can help me, that'd be greatly appreciated. :)

Katie Watergem

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys! I know this is probably in the wrong topic, but I feel like it won't get as much attention somehow. So I have this quest to defeat Jotun. It's like a whole dungeon, and I feel like I can't solo it. I am a level 52 trying to unlock Wintertusk ( because back then I apparently thought I finished but I guess I was wrong. ) I am also wondering how many more quests 'til Wintertusk. So if someone can help me, that'd be greatly appreciated. :)

Katie Watergem
To gain help you need to leave a lot more information, like what realm you play in and what times you play.

Also, at level 52 Life you can easily do the three dungeons alone (yes three... do the two others to defeat Jotun's brothers before attempting to battle him). Have you tried?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:

Katie Watergem
I found it easier to do Nidavellir in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, then the Hall of Valor. That way, I eliminated two of his brothers in the first two areas. So there was only Jotun and one of his helpers left. That made it much easier.

This link gives details on the three areas, and it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Also, the yardbird is in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

After you finish Nidavellir, there is the Ravenscar area. This link shows details in case you are interested. You can scroll down to the bottom of this list to see Ravenscar:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

Good Luck.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
You are in the wrong section, you need to go to "Grizzleheim & Wintertusk."
But since I'm a nice person I'll help you. Basically you need to defeat Jotun, beat Ravenscar, and then you'll be able to see Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court, and he'll give you the quest for Wintertusk.

Hope I helped,
Jason Ashheart- Lvl 92
Jason Deathheart- Lvl 15
Digby Jadecrafter- Lvl 30

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
RavenLady777 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
To gain help you need to leave a lot more information, like what realm you play in and what times you play.

Also, at level 52 Life you can easily do the three dungeons alone (yes three... do the two others to defeat Jotun's brothers before attempting to battle him). Have you tried?
I usually play in crowded realms like Balestrom or Bernie, but if someone wants to help me I could play at 5:30 maybe at Seraph realm.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
Hey, I know what you mean, I was beaten there so many times until I stumbled upon this post and did what the others said (namely defeating the other brothers first) :3 Thank you all