Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new quest The Howl of Winter

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
What was that about? My balance completed the final dungeon in Khrysalis yesterday and he had to speak to Merles Ambrose after all the running around and he was given a quest called the howl of winter in grizzleheim. So this morning I decided to check it out. It seemed a strange and incomplete quest, I just had to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws and ended up with 190 gold. There was no sense in this quest. My storm who completed Khrysalis a week before did not get called for this quest and when I asked some of my friends, they never got it either. Anyone else get this?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
valerian ice on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
What was that about? My balance completed the final dungeon in Khrysalis yesterday and he had to speak to Merles Ambrose after all the running around and he was given a quest called the howl of winter in grizzleheim. So this morning I decided to check it out. It seemed a strange and incomplete quest, I just had to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws and ended up with 190 gold. There was no sense in this quest. My storm who completed Khrysalis a week before did not get called for this quest and when I asked some of my friends, they never got it either. Anyone else get this?
That's odd Maybe another expansion to Grizzleheim?? It sounds like the Halloween quest from last year that leaked into the live realm a few months early. Strange.

Administrator
Hello young wizards,

The quest "Howl of Winter" isn't a new quest. It is the quest from Ambrose that leads you to Bjorn Ironclaws who will give you "The King and I" in order to unlock Ravenscar.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/grizzleheim-wintertusk/how-do-i-get-back-to-grizzleheim-7785

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

The quest "Howl of Winter" isn't a new quest. It is the quest from Ambrose that leads you to Bjorn Ironclaws who will give you "The King and I" in order to unlock Ravenscar.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/grizzleheim-wintertusk/how-do-i-get-back-to-grizzleheim-7785
Then it is a misplaced quest. My balance finished all of Grizzleheim a long time ago.