Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need gold but tired of Halfang?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
If anyone else out there is tired of farming Halfang over and over, send me a reply. I've been making a circle around wintertusk fighting all the bosses.
I have a list of the bosses that will be best to farm in each area. Of course with a team for three or more, we will receive more drops. The fights may last longer than one round, but I am fire and since most of the bosses are Ice or Life, either three or AT MOST four rounds.
Just trying to make farming for items to sell more interesting. Like I said, fights will be quick and easy. Give me a shout.

Steven Hawk
Promethean Fire

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
can you please give me detail. I am Joshua dragonshard( in game name) and would like to know the level requirements. I am a level 21 ice type.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Steven Hawk on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
If anyone else out there is tired of farming Halfang over and over, send me a reply. I've been making a circle around wintertusk fighting all the bosses.
I have a list of the bosses that will be best to farm in each area. Of course with a team for three or more, we will receive more drops. The fights may last longer than one round, but I am fire and since most of the bosses are Ice or Life, either three or AT MOST four rounds.
Just trying to make farming for items to sell more interesting. Like I said, fights will be quick and easy. Give me a shout.

Steven Hawk
Promethean Fire
oh my gosh, your timing is perfect.

i sniped way more turquoise than i should have in the bazaar and all 3 prometheans are now flat broke. they've been rotating between halfang, asrik widebelt (who's down the road from halfang), and mimir winterbane (in hrundle fjord), but i am so sick of all of it right now. sharing in the misery with someone would be awesome.

do you have a wizard101central account? if not, it's free to make one, and many of us from the boards also post there.posts are in real time and do not require 12+ hours for mod approval, which makes meeting up a lot easier. once you make an account there, shoot me a message and. if our time zones allow for a meetup, i'd be happy to join you in-game.

-von (central name Von Shadowsong)
promethean x3

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Dr Von on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
oh my gosh, your timing is perfect.

i sniped way more turquoise than i should have in the bazaar and all 3 prometheans are now flat broke. they've been rotating between halfang, asrik widebelt (who's down the road from halfang), and mimir winterbane (in hrundle fjord), but i am so sick of all of it right now. sharing in the misery with someone would be awesome.

do you have a wizard101central account? if not, it's free to make one, and many of us from the boards also post there.posts are in real time and do not require 12+ hours for mod approval, which makes meeting up a lot easier. once you make an account there, shoot me a message and. if our time zones allow for a meetup, i'd be happy to join you in-game.

-von (central name Von Shadowsong)
promethean x3

I have a account on central, but usually on go there to view the wiki on pets. I will have to explore it more. Need to learn how to use the forum.

The bosses that I farm the most, when Halfang becomes too much of a boring task, the same that you listed above as well as three in austrilund. I go to Austrilund the most because three drop the Wyrm's Curse amulet which sells for 9800+ at the bazaar (more than amulet dropped by Halfang). Hod Mindseeker drops it the most often. Nali is another that drops it. And I also fight Erling the Unready.

Like I said, with two fire or a fire and a storm, these are still quick fights. And with three or four players, plenty of other drops that are decent sells.

Steven Hawk Promethean