Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nastrond Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I am a level 59 necromancer and I cannot get through nastrond! I need three other high level wizards to help me because my friends don't seem to want to do a whole dungeon with me! if any 3 wizards could help me I would greatly appreciate it! just let me know which realm, what time, and you wizards name please! thank you.
I am now level 61 legendary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KaneSkullGlade on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 59 necromancer and I cannot get through nastrond! I need three other high level wizards to help me because my friends don't seem to want to do a whole dungeon with me! if any 3 wizards could help me I would greatly appreciate it! just let me know which realm, what time, and you wizards name please! thank you.
I am now level 61 legendary
Did you know that the fansites offer help with dungeons like this? Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I was wondering if you still need help because so do I, if you still need help reply.