Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

monsters spells (abuse)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
hi,

i'm very mad at the way you let bosses have two and three spell uses in one turn,especially when it's for a training spell for your school,i feel this is abuse of the game and abuse of the use of their spells ,you can't expect anyone to beat these guys alone ,my concern is you will lose players if this is to continue.so ease up on the two and three spell throws on the bosses ,i have played wizard in the past and i see a big problem with the way things have changed.thank you for letting me blow off some of this steam ,but i do not know how i will get my level 58 spell if i can't beat the boss the way he's programmed,especially on my own ,thanks again for listening .i will let you to your time now.

sincerely yours ,wongy

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wongy on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
hi,

i'm very mad at the way you let bosses have two and three spell uses in one turn,especially when it's for a training spell for your school,i feel this is abuse of the game and abuse of the use of their spells ,you can't expect anyone to beat these guys alone ,my concern is you will lose players if this is to continue.so ease up on the two and three spell throws on the bosses ,i have played wizard in the past and i see a big problem with the way things have changed.thank you for letting me blow off some of this steam ,but i do not know how i will get my level 58 spell if i can't beat the boss the way he's programmed,especially on my own ,thanks again for listening .i will let you to your time now.

sincerely yours ,wongy
Wizard101 central has guides that may help with these fights.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249723

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Can't you just get a henchman that's what I did the second time. Because the first time I died when he had about 2000 health left out of 15000